At FTS we have experience designing structures in all major building materials such as reinforced concrete, post-tensioned concrete, steel, masonry and wood. We are involved in public and private sectors. Our portfolio features projects ranging from residential custom homes to high rises. We have designed in US custom units as well as in metric SI units applying all major US design codes, EUROCODE and British Standards.
We offer the following services:
- Structural design of new structures
- Evaluation and renovation of existing structures including seismic retrofit
- 3D modeling of complex structures including application of all relevant loads per governing codes. Linear and non-linear structural analyses
- Structural observations, assessments and recommendations for repair and strengthening techniques based on conditions and cost
- Specialty structural repair design such as: concrete restoration, Fiber Reinforced Polymer structural strengthening, bridge jacking design and heavy lifting
- Plan checking (where required by the governing authorities)
- Value engineering
- Forensic engineering
- Construction phase assistance including site visits and on-site support
- Steel connection design
- Specialty structural design of ceramic clad aluminum facade systems
To facilitate our design, we utilize several state of the art and well respected software such as ETABS, SAFE, ADAPT Floor Pro, ADAPT PT, Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD.
Our lead engineers are licensed in numerous US States.